Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Five things

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting pregnant with Jessica (think what you want)
2. Daycare
3. Living up the street from my mom and dad
4. Running-trying to lose weight (it all came back dang it)
5. Being mommy to my Brown haired, blond haired, red haired and black haired
children.


5 Things on my "To Do" List:
1. Lose 1000 lbs.
2. Clean the bathrooms
3. Pack fun stuff to do at Lucky Peak
4. Go through the kids clothes to see what they need for school
5. Wash the dishes-again. (I usually have about 25 things on my real to-do list.)

5 Places I've Lived:
1. Caldwell, Idaho
2. Pocatello, Idaho
3. Boise, Idaho
4. Rexburg, Idaho
5. Pleasant Hill, Oregon

5 Bad Habits:
1. Clean out my girls ears at church
2. Pinching my boys bums-they're getting too old for it (they think)
3. Say "You know what I mean?"
4. Stay up until wee hours of the morning when Kevin's gone (like now)
5. Tune people out- I like my la la land

5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
1. Pay off all my immediate family's bills
2. Tour the world
3. Retire
4. Go on a mission
5. Make and market a CD of my singing

5 Favorite Foods/Snacks:
1. Chocolate pie
2. Chocolate icecream
3. chocolate brownies
4. Chocolate pudding
5. Chocolate cake

5 People I am Tagging:
1. Kim
2. Cheryl
3. Kristi
4. Natalie
5. You

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...